We are excited to announce that we have launched a new Kickstarter for the Runewild 5e setting!
The Runewild is a dark fairy-tale hex-crawl and setting for use with 5th Edition of the world’s most popular roleplaying game. Designed for character levels 1 through 10, it provides locations, encounters, and NPCs to support a campaign lasting months or years, or to be adapted into other campaigns. At least 160 pages long, the book includes:
- A history of the Runewild and its surrounding settlements
- 100 detailed encounter areas for player characters to explore
- New optional rules for exploring and resting
- Advice for running a sandbox campaign
- A new feat: Fey-Touched
- 8 new Runewild-specific backgrounds (including hag-owned, Runewild folklorist, time-lost knight, and polymorphed animal).
- 13 unique magic items (like witch embers and the staff of clarity and confusion)
- 32 new monsters (including clockwork dwarves, fey lions, giant forest sloths, and the terrifyingly beautiful Golden Bodach)
- Detailed descriptions of the histories, motivations, and weaknesses of the witches of the Runewild, including the Whitebone Sisters; Missus Switch, the swine hag; Korthsuva, the Witch of Hours; and the hag-queen Griselda, Mother of Ogres
- Dozens of random tables designed to help GMs make the Runewild campaign their own
To learn more, be sure to check out the Runewild Kickstarter page.