We thought you would like to know that we are now running a Kickstarter campaign for our newest book, the Runewild.
The Runewild is a dark fairy-tale sandbox setting for use with 5th Edition of the world’s most popular roleplaying game. Designed for character levels 1 through 10, it provides locations, encounters, and NPCs to support a campaign lasting months or years, or to be adapted into other campaigns. The book includes:
- A history of the Runewild and its surrounding settlements.
- 100 detailed encounter areas for player characters to explore.
- New optional rules for exploring and resting
- Advice for running a sandbox campaign.
- A new feat: Fey-Touched
- 13 unique magic items (like witch embers and the staff of clarity and confusion)
- 32 new monsters (including clockwork dwarves, fey lions, giant forest sloths, and the terrifyingly beautiful Golden Bodach).
- Detailed descriptions of the histories, motivations, and weaknesses of the witches of the Runewild, including the Whitebone Sisters; Missus Switch, the swine hag; Korthsuva, the Witch of Hours; and the hag-queen Griselda, Mother of Ogres.
- Dozens of random tables designed to help GMs make the Runewild campaign their own.
To learn more you can visit our Kickstarter page, or check out the previews available on DriveThruRPG and RPGNow: Missus Switch, Swine Witch; Highvale Blades and the Twisted Tome; and Beasts the Lurk in the Runewild.