We just released Meltdown and the AlphEx Corporation for the Savage Worlds rules system.
Your skin burns as you lunge towards the armored figure. It turns, and a single blow of its lead fist sends you staggering backwards. Its face plate reveals only two glowing eyes. “Sorry pal,” it says in a distorted voice. “Nothing personal. I’m just trying to feed my kids.”
Meltdown and the AlphEx Corporation is short book that presents a supervillain and several related NPCs for you to use in your super-powered Savage Worlds campaign. It contains not only game statics, but also character backgrounds, adventure hooks, and a sample story arc that demonstrates how to use Meltdown and the AlphEx Corporation as recurring elements in your game.
Meltdown and the AlphEx Corporation includes the following NPCs:
- Meltdown: A living radioactive battery who must wear a containment suit to prevent poisoning those around him.
- Sebastian Gallows: The power-hungry CEO of the AlphEx Corporation, who forces Meltdown to commit crimes.
- Keegan Scott: A former supervillain who now builds high-tech weapons for the AlphEx Corporation..
- Dr. Amrita Chaudhary: A mutant with a life-draining touch, who is also a geneticist researching Meltdown’s condition.
- Enhanced Security: AlphEx security officers enhanced with super suits.
- Heli-Drones: Robot helicopters used to assist AlphEx security.